Konfer - Collaborate with industry, charities and the public sector
konfer can help businesses, of all sizes, connect with universities.
The online tool has been designed to:
- Help businesses find opportunities for collaboration including research, researchers, facilities, equipment, funding and support
- Establish opportunities for universities to find potential research partners
konfer has been created by The National Centre for Universities and Business (NCUB) in partnership with the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) and Research Councils UK (RCUK).
When a business owner spots an opportunity, konfer supports the journey from finding a research partner and funding to planning and co-creation. It does this by giving direct access to:
- 119,000+ academics
- 15,000+ facility and equipment listings
- 1.5m web pages
- 62,000+ YouTube videos from university channels
- 200,000+ news, funding and events opportunities from curated feeds
- 50,000+ publicly funded research projects
konfer brings knowledge and growth to businesses, valuable exposure for university talent, and future strength for the UK economy.
Details of the latest konfer statistics (updated daily) are also available.
If you have any comments, questions or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.